Friday, May 6, 2011

Why I Love Twitter

There are lots of posts out there about this...and I could do one that talks about building my network, getting support, etc. But sometimes it is better to just show you! So I thought I would share just a few of the  great resources and articles that have popped up on my screen just this morning.


Some great children's books apps from @pebrodsky


Five document collaboration tools for the iPad from @iPodsibilities


An amazing iPad app from @ktenkely


How college professors are using social media from @coolcatteacher


How mobile tech is improving education from @iPodsibilities


Oodles and oodles of apps Leo likes from @shannonrosa


20 More Reasons Moms of Kids with Special Needs Rock from @gretchenrubin


High school freshmen get iPads from @pebrodsky


Alphabet Animals app from @SNApps4Kids


iDoodle Card app from @techinspecialed


Two new checklists for early diagnostic help with autism from @NeuropathLrng

Check out these sites. And check out these great folks on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment