Friday, April 1, 2011

The Best Thing On A Mac Might Be Preview

There are a lot of things I love about my Mac. But one of my favorites is Preview. Preview is a little application that comes pre-installed on every Mac computer. And it does so much more than just give you previews!

I use Preview to open and view graphic images.

I use Preview to open PDF files. I know, you can do it in Adobe Acrobat Reader. But I like Preview much more.

I use Preview to import from my scanner.

I use Preview to crop and do quick color adjustments to graphics.

And I thought I was using Preview for most of what it could do. But I was wrong. There is so much more Preview can do for you. Check out Fun With Preview in Mac OS X for ten things you can do with Preview. Well, ten plus a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment