Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Conference Thoughts

I attended the 2010 Computer Educators of Connecticut Association annual conference yesterday. During the day I saw some wonderful speakers - Lucy Gray, Gary Stager, Megan Wilson - and quite a few others. And while everyone shared great resources, awesome tech skills, and inspirational comments, the overall feeling I had as I walked away was that I was not taking full advantage of the possibilities of my Professional Learning Network. I read a lot of blogs, but I don't comment freely enough. I post on my blog, but should do so more regularly. And while I've dabbled on Twitter, that is a platform that I've seriously underestimated in terms of its value and relevance to my professional growth.

I've got things to explore. Things to learn. New resources to utilize. But most importantly, I've got to expand my network for my own benefit and for the benefit of those with whom I connect. We all support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment